Churchyard closed for burials and given to the Vestry of Bermondsey on 17 May 1882, it was opened to the public on 28 February 1883.
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey, churchyard garden
Commemorated ati
Bermondsey garden
St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey. This churchyard was conveyed to the Vestry of ...
Other Subjects
The Friends of Greenwich Park
A charity dedicated to the conservation, improvement and enjoyment of Greenwich Park.
Gerrard Winstanley
Protestant reformer, political philosopher, and activist. Co-founder of the True Levellers. Born Wigan. 1630 came to London, became an apprentice and, 1638, a freeman of the Merchant Taylors' Compa...
Trees replanted in the Hampstead Heath avenue
Replanted to replace trees destroyed by a hurricane during the night of 15/16 October 1987.
Burnham Beeches
A 1.44 square mile biological Site of Special Scientific Interest in Buckinghamshire. The southern half is owned by the Corporation of London and is open to the public. Its area is slightly larger ...
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them