The Picture source has: "United Friendly Life Insurance was founded back in 1908, with their Head Offices based in London 42, Southwark Bridge Road, SE1."
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
United Friendly Insurance Company
Commemorated ati
Richard Courtney Balding
The pediment is at about ground level, between the window and the pavement ra...
Other Subjects
Trollope & Colls Ltd
Construction firm. Formed in 1903 from the merger of George Trollope & Sons, and Colls & Sons. Acquired by Trafalgar House in 1969.
Geoffrey Mills
Valuation surveyor involved in the creation of Burgess Park. He was piloting a Cessna 172 light aircraft when it crashed in a field near Biggin Hill Airfield, Kent. Three colleagues from work were ...
Monmouth House
The Duke of Monmouth obtained a site on the south side of Soho Square (then called King’s Square) in 1681 on which the house was built. After his execution it was owned by the Bateman family and be...
Pageants Wharf fire station
In its time, it was one of the busiest fire stations in London. Fires frequently broke out in the nearby wharves, and during the Blitz, the station attended many fires following bomb attacks. It ha...
St Dunstan's House, Fetter Lane
The current St Dunstan's House, an office block, is the nearest building on Fetter Lane. Its predecessor, from which the decorative panels were rescued, stood there from 1886 until its demolition ...
Previously viewed
Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers
A British professional engineering institution licenced by the Engineering Council UK to assess candidates for inclusion on ECUK's Register of professional Engineers and Technicians.
Civilian deaths in London caused by enemy action
This page brings together all the memorials that we have for civilians killed in London by acts of war, including terrorism. It is related to a very interesting campaign for a Citizens Memorial "to...
Oxford and St George’s Club / St George’s Settlement
From University of Southampton: "Based in a disused hostel on 125 Cannon Street Road, the Oxford and St George’s Club began in 1914 with a membership of 25 boys. The Club got its name from Basil’s ...
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them