Mrs Coborn's Charity School was located on this site between 1815 and 1877.
Bow Heritage Trail
Site: Mrs Coborn's School (1 memorial)
E3, Fairfield Road, 60, Staten Building
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk
Mrs Coborn's Charity School was located on this site between 1815 and 1877.
Bow Heritage Trail
E3, Fairfield Road, 60, Staten Building
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk
This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Mrs Coborn's Charity School
From the picture source website: "Prisca Coborn, the widow of a brewer, found...
This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Mrs Coborn's Charity School
The name was originally applied to the Tower division of the county of Middle...
There are 10 memorials in this area around the the war memorial building in our photo. The two pier heads are to the right of the buildin...
{Around the logo of the Terrence Higgins Trust:} The first meeting of the Terrence Higgins Trust was held here on 17th August 1983. 10th ...
These plaques were originally located on the buildings of the Teddington Studios in Broom Road. The studios were closed and demolished in...
See German Lutheran Church in London for a historical overview starting with the Great Fire. In 1871 the congregation moved from Holy Tr...
Spandau Ballet first performed here 5 December 1979 at the Blitz Club. PRS for Music Heritage Award
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them