Delabole Slate has been used ss a building material for over 600 years.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk
Delabole Slate has been used ss a building material for over 600 years.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk
This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Delabole Slate
{Original Cornish:} Rak perthy cofa, Myghal Josep an Gof ha Thomas Flamank, h...
We did not initially recognise this logo, on at least 8 plaques in the Surrey Docks area, and maybe others elsewhere. We tried Google's image search and the results made us laugh; being an array of...
A building firm based in Barretts Grove, Stoke Newington, active in 1891. Sludgegulper has done the research for us: From British History "In 1880 John Studds, a builder and former carpenter, built...
A bomb landed on the Old Bailey on 10/11 May 1941 destroying the north-west corner. The mural shows the damaged building, which is also recorded in this photograph held by the Science Museum Group ...
Company Secretary of the Planet Building Society. c.1871 he demolished the old Friary House and built the present house in which he lived until his death. British History Online details some prop...
Named after the first Duke of Montagu, it was the amalgamation of two late-seventeenth century houses with the addition of Park Corner House. The residence of Caroline of Brunswick, queen consort t...
The Listing entry gives: "Artists' studios, now flats. 1885-6 with 1891 Annexe. John C P Higgs and Frank Rudkin, architects. Red Brick wi...
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them