Bought Friary House and the estate in 1800. This could be John Bacon the Younger but it's a common name so probably not.
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
John Bacon
Commemorated ati
Friary House
Friary House Friary Park opened to the public on Saturday 7th May 1910 after ...
Other Subjects
Eltham Palace
First mentioned in the Domesday Book, but the origins of this Palace are probably much earlier. It was given to Edward II in 1305, and was a royal residence until the 16th century. In 1933 the leas...
Pimlico Grammar School
Architect was J.P. Gandy Deering. The British Museum's drawing is from 1832. Built as a non-conformist private academy for boys but the school only lasted a few years. ‘Ian Fleming’ by Andrew Lyc...
A. E. Darby
Bethnal Green Borough Engineer/Architect in 1922, 1926, 1937.
Lion rampant 'H' boundary markers
These markers are similar in function to Elger's boundary marker, but with no names or dates to assist. The local manor house, Highbury House, used to be on the site of Eton House, Leigh Road, to ...
Kingswood House
A Grade II listed building formerly known as Kings Coppice. It may have taken its name from Edward King who was a tenant of Dulwich manor in the sixteenth century. Between 1811 and 1814, William Vi...
Previously viewed
Eddy Renton
Co-founder of the charity 'Kith and Kids' (with Doreen Collins) and 'Disability Law'.
John Dryden
Poet and playwright. Born in Aldwincle, Northamptonshire. The first Poet Laureate. Died in London. Initially buried in St Anne's Church, Soho but quickly reburied in Chaucer's grave in Westminster ...
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them