Built in 1908 as flats with workrooms for tailors. It was purchased for improvement by the Soho Housing Association in 1978 and after extensive renovation work was opened in 1980.
Architects:
1908 Harold A Woodington
1978 Peter Mishcon and Associates.
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Royalty Mansions
Commemorated ati
Royalty Mansions
Royalty Mansions was built in 1908 as flats with workrooms for tailors. It w...
Other Subjects
Essex Street, House & grounds
The site now covered by Essex Street and Devereux Court was once Essex House and grounds, named after Robert, Earl of Essex, Queen Elizabeth's favourite, who also led a rebellion against her which ...
1 memorial
1 memorial
St Katherine's Rents
Bestowed in 1370 upon the Royal Hospital at St Katharine's by the Tower. We can find no information about these properties, housing we assume, besides these two maps: 1677 (shown here) and 1792-9. ...
1 memorial
St Michael's School and Vicarage
Associated with St Michael's church, Chester Square.
1 memorial
East End Dwellings Company Ltd
Founded in the 1880s by Angela Burdett-Coutts.
2 memorials
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them