Building firm based in Richmond, active in 1969.
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
W. H. Vince (Construction) Ltd
Commemorated ati
Old Deer Park clubhouse
This clubhouse was built in 1969 with funds given by members and friends of t...
Other Subjects
Abney House and Park
The house was built in 1700 and we understand it was close to Stoke Newington Church Street (rather than set back in the grounds). Lady Abney inherited the Manor of Stoke Newington in 1701 from her...
London Bridge City
We'd never heard of this but apparently it is a "prestigious estate" of over 93,000 sq m of office, retail, leisure and residential accommodation, including No 1 London Bridge, Hay’s Galleria Londo...
UCATT
Trade union representing all building trades.
Group, Community / Clubs, Politics & Administration, Property
Pimlico Grammar School
Architect was J.P. Gandy Deering. The British Museum's drawing is from 1832. Built as a non-conformist private academy for boys but the school only lasted a few years. ‘Ian Fleming’ by Andrew Lyc...
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them