Builders.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk
This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
William Johnson & Co. Ltd
Both these stones must have been rescued from the building during renovation ...
Westminster office of the penny post and then the two-penny post. The first office of the penny post in London that ran in a dedicated building rather than within a stationer or other business. T...
Caledonian Cattle Market, built in 1855 by J. B. Bunning, and demolished after WW2. Caledonian Market was held in the area now partly occupied by Caledonian Park, the large area bounded by what ar...
There are records of the Thames freezing over as far back as CE 250. The piers of old London Bridge were broad and close together, meaning that they could get easily blocked creating a dam which wo...
Founded as the North Surrey Gas Company, it became the Crystal Palace District Gas Company before changing to its final name in 1904. It amalgamated with various other companies and was nationalise...
Reading right to left: De Pass; Rhodes-Moorhouse; Keysor; Campbell; Dunville; Colyer-Fergusson; Hewitt; Elliott-Cooper; Watson; Drummond;...
Wife of Henry Reynolds-Moreton, Third Earl of Ducie. There is no portrait and virtually no other information available about her, so we have used a picture of the monument to her in Tortworth Churc...
Pilot Officer James Geiger Coxetter was born on 29 October 1916 in Jacksonville Beach, Duval County, Florida, USA, the son of James Geiger Coxetter (1880-1940) and Alene Hoggatt Coxetter née Buckma...
Daughter of John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough. She married John Montagu in 1705.
Comments are provided by Facebook, please ensure you are signed in here to see them